I. For Customer
1. How to
- You can purchase our product by simply click to “Buy this” button on our page. If you want to buy more than 1 product, just add all it to the shopping cart before checking out.
- Check order detail
- Your order detail will be sent to your email right after you placed the order.
- Check delivery status
- You can check your order delivery status anytime by visiting “Track Order” function from home page and input your Tracking ID.
2. When I pay for order?
You will need to pay for your order upon placing order.
3. Which is total amount I need to pay?
You will need to pay product cost and shipping cost. Your shipping cost will be calculated based on your shipping address.
4. Payment safety
Our payment system is certified by top security company so you have no risk when you make a payment through our gateway.
5. Reach support team
6. Refund and Cancellation
Buyers: Purchasing of Custom goods
Payment: If you purchase any merchandise through our Service, you will be required to provide us information regarding your credit card or other payment instrument. You represent and warrant to us that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will be responsible for all taxes associated with your purchase of merchandise through the Service.
Loss and Cancellation: Title and risk of loss for all merchandise ordered by you will pass to you on our delivery to the shipping carrier. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any merchandise for any reason.
Returns: You acknowledge and agree that goods produced by us for you are bespoke, custom-made goods. Other than where goods are faulty, you have no right to cancel any order or return any goods and all orders are final.
Waiver: Your purchase of an item using the our Service constitutes a waiver of any and all intellectual property, proprietary, personal, and privacy claims relating to that purchase.
If you have a request for refund or Cancellation, please leave us a ticket here. Our support team will contact you within 24 hours to solve your request.
7. When will I receive my item?
Orders shipped within the U.S. will arrive 10-21 days after the campaign ends. Orders shipped outside of the U.S. will arrive 21-25 days after the campaign ends. Haven't received your item yet?
II. For Seller
1. How to
- Register for seller account
- You can visit https://pro.burgerprints.com/ to register for seller account. After your applicant has been submitted, it will take into review progress which normally take up to 48 hours. We will then reply you to your registered email regarding the result of the review process.
- Upload an art
To upload an art, please follow below steps:
- Login to your seller account.
- Select “NEW CAMPAIGN” at the top right from your dashboard.
- The editor show up. Please click to “UPLOAD” button on the left panel to start uploading the art.
- We allow JPG, PNG and EPS upload but highly recommend EPS as EPS file will give us the best quality when printing.
- Launching campaign
- After uploading the art, you will be able to select color, base type (product) to the campaign.
- You will move next to “Pricing” step which will allow you to set selling price and expectation for campaign to calculate revenue.
- The last step should be campaign launching. In this step you will be required to input campaign information, add pixel for FB, Google tag manager…
- Click “LAUNCH” button then this campaign will be on air. We will then redirect you to the landing page of this campaign.
- Add a product to campaign
- You can add product to campaign while you are creating campaign or after it’s created. On the right panel of the editor, you can see available bases (products) which you can add to your campaign. Simply click one of the base you want to try with the art, then click “Add” button once you like the try. The base/ product has been added to your campaign.
- Select colour for product
- To select colour for the product/ base, simply click “+” button on the left panel corresponding with base/ product you want to add, then select colour before click to “Submit” button. All done.
- Create a store
- To create a store to locate all your campaign in one place, from your Dashboard, please click to Avatar icon on the top right corner of the screen, then select “Store Fronts” from drop down list.
- It will then take you to the Store Front creation process. Follow instruction to finalize your store there.
- Check report
- Your report will be very easily accessible from Dashboard. From this dashboard you can see the overview of all campaign, which is your best performing campaign, where your buyers come from, how about your conversion rate and so on. If you want to see campaign report, simply click to “Campaign” on the navigation bar.
- We have many segmentations show on the top navigation bar, simply click onto each segment to see data.
- If you want to see detail report for some particular campaign, please click to the campaign name, then point to navigation bar and click report. This will load your report into detail window.
- You can also combine your custom report by using “Grouping” function.
- Add pixel
- You can add pixel for FB or Google tag manager for Adwords/ Analytics during your campaign creation process or in the setting sections.
- If you are in campaign creation process, it will allow you to add pixel/ tag manager scripts at LAUNCHING step. You just need to add the ID to the textbox then our system will do the rest.
- You can also access “Setting” section, then choose “Pixel” to add it here.
- Set up custom domain
- Check account balance
- To check your revenue balance, from your Dashboard, please click to Avatar icon on the top right corner of the screen, then select “Pay Out” from drop down list. It will then take you to the screen where all the transaction is being listed.
- Get paid
- In Account balance screen, you can request withdrawal by clicking to “Withdrawal funds”. For this function to work, please note that you need to fill your Billing information first.
- Close account
2. When I can request for payment?
You can request payment any time after your customer paid the bill.
3. How the payment should go?
The payment will go to the bank account/ or any payment gateway account you put in Billing Information.
4. What is the tax I have to pay?
5. What if I want to get paid in other currency?
Please contact us for support regarding this. By default, we pay you in US Dollar.
6. What should I do to secure my account?
- You can secure your account by using Two Step verification.
- Access this setup by visiting “Setting” section, then choose Two Step Verification and follow the instruction.
7. Can I add my team member to the account?
Yes, you can. Access this by visiting “Setting”, then choose “Team setting” section. From there you can add your team member. Please check the permission of each roles carefully as it will affect the data shown to each of them.
8. How to contact Affiliate Manager in case I need help?
You will have dedicated Affiliate Manager but in case you don’t remember their contact, simply email your concern to [email protected] and we will sort this out for you.
9. What is a takedown request?
If someone claims that his or her intellectual property is being infringed upon, we may ask that you resolve the complaint with the person making the claim. If you fail to contact that person or fail to resolve the complaint, Burgerprints can stop the campaign. Multiple complaints may lead to a ban from our site.